The top deck of the 757 Dual-Height Cargo Stand easily adjusts from 88″ high for aft door entry, to 98″ high for forward door entry. The counter balanced deck adjusts with little effort and no hydraulics.
- Heavy duty steel construction: Ample cross bracing for durability and long service life.
- O.S.H.A.: Compliant forward ascent and descent stair.
- Hand rails: Signature design of heavy wall 1.5″ round steel tubing mounted to stair rail in two places at lower end. This design avoids potential damage and creates a very sturdy unit both in up and down and side to side action.
- Heavy duty tow bar: Standard on all stands.
- Single action plunge brakes: Pull back on the lever and the stand is locked in place.
- Adjustment lever: Push or pull on the lever and the counter balanced deck raises or lowers with little effort.
- Main wheels: Two (16″ x 4″) solid rubber main wheels featuring 5 lug hubs and heavy-duty bearings on heavy-duty axles.
- Swivel wheels: Two (8″ x 2″) urethane over steel wheels with precision bearings, heavy-duty axles, and KPL swivels.
- Steps: Galvanized steel Grip Strut with signature baked on safety yellow leading edge.
- Finish: Powder coated with WAAG high visibility orange and a second powder coat of U.V. resistant clear (other colors on request).
- Shipping: Shipped in two pieces. Complete deck on a pallet. The main stair unit with handrails zip tied to the side. F.O.B. Waag, Van Nuys CA.
- Top Deck Usable Space: 48″ L x 46″ W
- Adjustable Top Deck Height: 88″ H (down position), 98″ H (up position)
- Main Stair footprint: 133″ L x 86″ W
- Steps: 9-1/2″ L x 33-3/4″ W