B-787 Dual Height Cargo Deck Access Stand #50143
The top deck of the 787 Dual-Height Cargo Stand easily adjusts from 95″, for aft entry, to 105″, for forward entry. The counter balanced deck adjusts with little effort and no hydraulics.
- Heavy-duty steel construction: Ample cross bracing for durability and long service life.
- O.S.H.A.: Compliant forward ascent and descent stair.
- Hand rails: Signature design of heavy wall 1.5″ round steel tubing mounted to stair rail in two places at lower end. This design avoids potential damage and creates a very sturdy unit both in up and down and side to side action.
- Heavy-duty tow bar: Standard on all stands.
- Single action plunge brakes: Pull back on the lever and the stand is locked in place.
- Adjustment lever: Push or pull on the lever and the counter balanced deck raises or lowers with little effort.
- Main wheels: Two (16″ x 4″) solid rubber main wheels featuring 5 lug hubs and heavy-duty bearings on heavy-duty axles.
- Swivel wheels: Two (8″ x 2″) urethane over steel wheels with precision bearings, heavy-duty axles, and KPL swivels.
- Steps: Galvanized steel Grip Strut with signature baked on safety yellow leading edge.
- Finish: Powder coated with WAAG high visibility orange and a second powder coat of U.V. resistant clear (other colors on request).
- Shipping: Shipped in two pieces. Complete deck on a pallet. The main stair unit with handrails zip-tied to the side. F.O.B. Waag, Van Nuys CA.
- Top Deck Usable Space: 46″ L x 86″ W
- Adjustable Top Deck Height: 95″ H (down position), 105″ H (up position)
- Main Stair footprint: 150″ L x 90″ W
- Steps: 9-1/2″ L x 33-3/4″ W