- Main Feature: This stand provides straight in access to the aircraft for hand loading/unloading of equipment. Upper Deck Max Load is 600 lbs.
- O.S.H.A. Compliant forward ascent & descent stair.
- Heavy Duty Steel construction. More than ample cross bracing for durability and long service life.
- Hand Rails: Signature design of heavy wall 1.5″ round steel tubing mounted to stair rail in two places at lower end. This design avoids potential damage and creates a very sturdy unit both in up and down and side to side action. The stand is very easy to maneuver by hand.
- Steps: Galvanized steel Grip Strut with signature baked on safety yellow leading edge.
- Wheel Chocks: Included with all stands.
- Finish: Powder coated with WAAG safety orange, and a second coat of UV resistant clear. (Other colors on request)
- Shipping: Shipped in two units. Complete deck on pallet and main stair unit with handrails zip tied to the side.
F.O.B. WAAG, Van Nuys, CA.
Top deck Usable Space: 52” L x 90″ W
Top deck Height: 96″ H
Overall size: 135″ L x 71″ W x 142″ H
Steps: 9-1/2” L x 33-3/4” W