Aircraft GSE B-787 Dual Height Cargo Deck Access Stand
B-787 DUAL HEIGHT CARGO DECK ACCESS STAND - PART# 50143
- Top Deck: 60" wide x 48" deep.
- Main Stair footprint: 144" long x 60" wide.
- Overall size: 156" x 60" wide x 137" high (in down position).
- Steps: 34" wide x 9.5" deep.
- The top deck easily adjusts from 95" high (for forward door entry) To 105" high (for aft door entry). Just push or pull on a lever and the ‘counter balanced deck’ rises or lowers with little effort and without hydraulics.
- Heavy duty steel construction. More than ample cross bracing for durability and long service life.
- More than ample cross bracing for durability and long service life
- O.S.H.A. compliant forward assent and descent stair.
- Hand rails: Signature design of heavy wall 1.5" round steel tubing mounted to stair rail in two places at lower end. This design avoids potential damage and creates a very sturdy unit both in up and down and side to side action.
- Heavy duty tow bar.
- Single action plunge brakes. Just pull back on a lever and the GSE stand is locked in place.
- Adjustment lever: Just push or pull on a lever and the counter balanced deck raises or lowers with little effort.
- Main wheels: 2 - 16" x 4" Solid rubber main wheels feature heavy-duty axles and hubs.
- Swivel wheels: 2 - 8" x 2" Urethane over steel wheels with precision bearings and heavy-duty axles KPL swivels.
- Steps: Galvanized steel grip strut (saw tooth design)** with signature baked on safety yellow leading edge.
- Top Deck: Traction tread.
- Finish: Powder coated with WAAG high visibility orange (other colors on request) and a second powder coat of U.V. resistant clear.
- Shipping: Shipped in two pieces. Complete deck on a pallet. The main stair unit with handrails zip tied to the side. F.O.B. Waag, Van Nuys CA.
- Accessories and customizable features available:
- Optional - Traction tread design for passenger access
- *Any size stand can be made to order.
- **Other step designs in galvanized steel and aluminum are available.
Made in the U.S.A. by WAAG