Boeing 737 Aircraft Ground Support Equipment Entry Stand
With its heavy duty steel construction, long lasting finish and ample cross bracing, our Boeing 737 entry stand is engineered to survive years of airport use and abuse. The entry platform is equipped with large wheels, heavy duty axles and heavy duty KPL swivel wheels for ease of maneuverability. Once in place, the 737 entry stand is easy to lock down thanks to single action plunge brakes which lock in place with just a single pull. Wide, grip strut O.S.H.A. compliant stairs with safety yellow leading edges help to minimize the risk of passenger and support crew slippage. All of our ground support equipment comes in high visibility powder coat orange with a second coat of U.V. resistant clear with many other colors available on request.
B-737 100" ENTRY STAND - PART# 20111
- Top deck: 100" high x 86" wide x 48" deep.
- Main stair unit footprint: 132" long x 70" wide.
- Overall size (including deck & handrails): 140" long x 90" wide x 142" high.
- Overall footprint: 132" long x 90" wide 142" overall height.*
- Steps: 32” wide x 9.5” deep.
- O.S.H.A. compliant forward assent & descent stair.
- Heavy duty steel construction. More than ample cross bracing for durability and long service life.
- Hand rails: Signature design of heavy wall 1.5" round steel tubing mounted to stair rail in two places at lower end. This design avoids potential damage and creates a very sturdy unit both in up and down and side to side action.
- Heavy duty tow bar.
- Main wheels: 2 - 16" x 4" Solid rubber main wheels feature heavy-duty axles and hubs.
- Swivel wheels: 2 - 8" x 2" Urethane over steel wheels with precision bearings and heavy duty KPL swivels make the GSE platform very easy to maneuver by hand.
- Single action plunge brakes: Just pull back on a lever and the GSE stand is locked in place.
- Steps: Galvanized steel grip strut (saw tooth design)** with signature baked on safety yellow leading edge.
- Finish: Powder coated with WAAG high visibility orange (other colors on request) and a second powder coat of U.V. resistant clear.
- Shipping: Stair is shipped with handrails off and zip tied to the side. Total shipping weight is 885 lbs. F.O.B. WAAG, Van Nuys, CA.
- *Any size stand can be made to order.
- **Other step designs in galvanized steel and aluminum are available.
Made in the U.S.A. by WAAG