Boeing 737 / Airbus A-320 Aircraft GSE Entry Stand
Waag's adjustable entry stand is built to withstand the day to day abuse common on the tarmac. This stand was built with the aviation tech in mind. In a single pull, Waag adjustable entry stands raise or lower to fit both Boeing 737 and Airbus A320 aircraft and have many additional safety features like single-pull operated locking brakes and special wheels which allow quick transportation to minimize time between each aircraft.
B-737 / A-320 ENTRY STAND - PART# 50121
- Top deck: 96" wide x 48" deep.
- Main stair unit footprint: 173" long x 90" wide.
- Overall size (with handrails & deck down): 183" long x 90" wide x 142" high.
- Steps: 34” wide x 9.5” deep.
- Top deck easily adjusts from 100" high (for B-737 entry) To 126" high (for A-320 entry) without the use of hydraulics. Just push or pull on a lever and the counter balanced deck raises or lowers with little effort.
- O.S.H.A. compliant forward assent and descent stair.
- Heavy duty steel construction. More than ample cross bracing for durability and long service life.
- Hand rails: Signature design of heavy wall 1.5" round steel tubing mounted to stair rail in two places at lower end. This design avoids potential damage and creates a very sturdy unit both in up and down and side to side action.
- Heavy duty tow bar.
- Single action plunge brakes. Just pull back on a lever and the GSE stand is locked in place.
- Main wheels: 2 - 16" x 4" Solid rubber main wheels feature heavy-duty axles and hubs.
- Swivel wheels: 2 - 8" x 2" Urethane over steel wheels with precision bearings and heavy duty KPL swivels make the GSE platform very easy to maneuver by hand.
- Steps: Galvanized steel grip strut (saw tooth design)** with signature baked on safety yellow leading edge.
- Finish: Powder coated with WAAG high visibility orange (other colors on request) and a second powder coat of U.V. resistant clear.
- Shipping: Stair is shipped with handrails off and zip tied to the side. Total shipping weight is 885 lbs. F.O.B. WAAG, Van Nuys, CA.
- Accessories and customizable features available:
- Standard - Galvanized steel grip strut saw tooth design
- Optional - Traction tread design for passenger access
- Optional – Special padded handrails for aircraft protection against handrail while using the stand at an opposite direction.
- *Any size stand can be made to order.
- **Other step designs in galvanized steel and aluminum are available.
Made in the U.S.A. by WAAG