757 / 767 Aircraft Wheel Well Access Stand
Waag’s aircraft wheel well stand is unique! This GSE stand adjusts from a height of 63” to 79” with a pull of a single lever, no hydraulics necessary. The stand is designed to access the wheel wells of both the 757 and 767 stand. Handrails are attached and rotate into position. The heavy duty steel construction, long lasting finish, and ample cross bracing ensures that our GSE wheel well stand is engineered to survive years of airport use and abuse. The GSE stand is equipped with a heavy duty tow bar and heavy duty KPL swivel wheels for ease of maneuverability. Once in place, its easy to lock down thanks to single action plunge breaks which lock in place with just a single pull. Wide grip strut O.S.H.A. Compliant stairs with signature baked on safety yellow leading edge help to minimize the risk of support crew slippage. All of our ground support equipment comes in high visibility powder coat orange with a second coat of U.V. or skydrol resistant clear with many other colors available upon request.
757 / 767 WHEEL WELL HEIGHT ADJUSTABLE STAND - PART# 50108
- Top Deck: 30" wide x 22" deep
- Overall Footprint: 113" long x 58" wide
- Overall Size: 113" long x 58" wide x 69" high in down position / 117" in up position
- Steps: 22" wide x 9.5" deep
- Accessories and customizable features available:
- Standard - Galvanized steel grip strut saw tooth design
- Optional - Traction tread design for passenger access
- Optional – Special padded handrails for aircraft protection against handrail while using the stand at an opposite direction.
- *Any size stand can be made to order.
- **Other step designs in galvanized steel and aluminum are available.
Made in the U.S.A. by WAAG