Aircraft GSE Boeing 737 Wheel Well Access Stand
Waag's wheel well access platform is a great fit when you're looking for ground support equipment for the Boeing 737. The heavy duty steel construction, long lasting finish and ample cross bracing ensure that our wheel well access stand is engineered to survive years of airport use and abuse. The GSE platform is equipped with a heavy duty tow bar, and large urethane over steel wheels for ease of maneuverability. Wide, grip strut O.S.H.A. compliant stairs with signature baked on safety yellow leading edge help to minimize the risk of support crew slippage. All of our ground support equipment comes in high visibility powder coat orange with a second coat of U.V. resistant clear with many other colors available on request.
737 WHEEL WELL STAND - PART# 20108
- Overall footprint: 48" long x 48" wide. Top step 32" high.
- Steps: Approximately 42" wide x 9.5" deep.
737 MAX BELLY STAND - PART# 30161
- Overall size: 54" long x 24” wide x 72” high.
- Steps: 24” wide x 9.5” deep.
- Designed for easy access to Boeing B-737 wheel well, works well with many other aircraft.
- Heavy duty steel construction. More than ample cross bracing for durability and long service life.
- More than ample cross bracing for durability and long service life
- O.S.H.A. compliant forward assent and descent stair.
- Heavy duty tow bar.
- 2 - 8" x 2" Urethane over steel wheels make the GSE platform very easy to maneuver by hand.
- Steps: Aluminum steel grip strut (saw tooth design)** with signature baked on safety yellow leading edge.
- Finish: Powder coated with WAAG high visibility orange (other colors on request) and a second powder coat of U.V. resistant clear.
Made in the U.S.A. by WAAG