Aircraft GSE A-320 Wheel Well Stand
Waag's A320 wheel well stand is built to withstand the day to day abuse common on the tarmac. The heavy duty steel construction, long lasting finish and ample cross bracing ensure that our GSE wheel well platform is engineered to survive years of airport use and abuse. The engine repair stand is equipped with heavy duty KPL swivel wheels for ease of maneuverability. Once in place, its the platform easily to locks down to prevent movement. Wide, grip strut O.S.H.A. compliant stairs with signature baked on safety yellow leading edge help to minimize the risk of support crew slippage. All of our ground support equipment comes in high visibility powder coat orange with a second coat of U.V. resistant clear with many other colors available on request.
A-320 WHEEL WELL ACCESS STAND - PART# 50123
- Top Deck: 48" high x 63" wide x 51" deep (with step in down position)
- Overall Footprint: 90" long x 83" wide x 96" overall height.
- Steps: 23.5" wide x 9.5" deep.
- The front edge of the deck has an integrated 12" x 60" step that can be raised an additional 10" by pulling on a single lever without the use of hydraulics.
- O.S.H.A. compliant forward assent and descent stair.
- Heavy duty steel construction. More than ample cross bracing for durability and long service life.
- Swivel wheels: 2 - 8" x 2" Urethane over steel wheels with precision bearings and heavy duty KPL swivels make the GSE platform very easy to maneuver by hand.
- Steps: Galvanized steel grip strut (saw tooth design)** with signature baked on safety yellow leading edge.
- Finish: Powder coated with WAAG high visibility orange (other colors on request) and a second powder coat of U.V. resistant clear.
- Accessories and customizable features available:
- Standard - Galvanized steel grip strut saw tooth design
- *Any size stand can be made to order.
- **Other step designs in galvanized steel and aluminum are available.
- ***Same style stand is available in many sizes for other aircraft.
Made in the U.S.A. by WAAG