Aircraft GSE Towable 90" Cargo Door Switch Access Stair
TOWABLE 90" CARGO DOOR SWITCH ACCESS STAIR - PART# 20118E
- Deck: 90" high x 30" wide x 20" deep.
- Overall footprint: 98" long x 49" wide. 132" overall height.
- Steps: Approximately 28" wide x 9.5" deep.
- Great for access to cargo door controls on B-747 and other wide body aircraft, doubles as a marshalling stand and other purposes.
- Heavy duty steel construction. More than ample cross bracing for durability and long service life.
- More than ample cross bracing for durability and long service life
- O.S.H.A. compliant forward assent and descent stair.
- Hand rails: Signature design of heavy wall 1.5" round steel tubing mounted to stair rail in two places at lower end. This design avoids potential damage and creates a very sturdy unit both in up and down and side to side action. Hand rails rotate down longitudinally, for ease of use in tight areas.
- Heavy duty tow bar.
- Single action plunge brakes. Just pull back on a lever and the GSE stand is locked in place.
- Main wheels: 2 - 16" x 4" Solid rubber main wheels feature heavy-duty axles and hubs.
- Steps: Galvanized steel grip strut (saw tooth design)** with signature baked on safety yellow leading edge.
- Finish: Powder coated with WAAG high visibility orange (other colors on request) and a second powder coat of U.V. resistant clear.
- Accessories and customizable features available:
- Standard - Galvanized steel grip strut saw tooth design
- Optional - Traction tread design for passenger access
- Optional – Special padded handrails for aircraft protection against handrail while using the stand at an opposite direction.
- *Any size stand can be made to order.
- **Other step designs in galvanized steel and aluminum are available.
Made in the U.S.A. by WAAG