Aircraft GSE Boeing 787 Wheel Well Platform
The 787 wheel well access stand is built to withstand the day to day abuse common on the tarmac. This stand is perfect for servicing the landing gear of the Boeing 787 aircraft. 787 wheel well stand #50153 features heavy duty steel construction, long-lasting finish, and ample cross bracing ensure that our GSE wheel well platform is engineered to survive years of airport use and abuse. The wheel well stand is equipped with large solid rubber wheels, heavy duty axles and KPL swivel wheels for ease of maneuverability. Once in place, it’s easy to lock down thanks to single action plunge brakes which lock in place with just a single pull. Wide, grip strut O.S.H.A compliant stairs with signature baked-on safety yellow leading edge help to minimize the risk of support crew misstep. All of our ground support equipment comes in high visibility powder coat orange with a second coat of U.V. Resistant clear with many other colors available on request.
B-787 WHEEL WELL ACCESS STAND - PART# 50153
- Overall Footprint: 108" long x 70" wide
- Overall Size: 108" long x 70" wide x 122" high in up position
- Steps: 23.5" wide x 9.5" deep
- The main deck easily adjusts from 74” to 94” without the use of hydraulics. Just push or pull on a lever and the counter-weighted deck raises or lowers with little effort.
- Special ground clearance feature: 5.5" wheel well door clearance is provided with custom made from wheel casters.
- O.S.H.A. compliant forward assent and descent stair.
- Ample rubber padding to protect the aircraft.
- Heavy duty steel construction. More than ample cross bracing for durability and long service life.
- Heavy duty tow bar.
- Single action plunge brakes. Just pull back on a lever and the GSE stand is locked in place.
- Steps: Galvanized steel grip strut (saw tooth design)** with signature baked on safety yellow leading edge.
- Finish: Powder coated with WAAG high visibility orange (other colors on request) and a second powder coat of U.V. resistant clear.
- Ships in one piece. Ready for use.
- *Any size stand can be made to order.
- **Other step designs in galvanized steel and aluminum are available.
Made in the U.S.A. by WAAG