B-737 Aircraft GSE 100" Offset Platform
B-737 100" OFFSET ENTRY STAND - PART# 20112
- Top Deck: 100" high x 86" wide x 48" deep
- Overall Footprint: 140" high x 90" wide
- Overall Size: 140" high x 90" wide x 142" high
- Step: 32" wide x 9.5" deep
- Top deck is offset to the left. This configuration affords straight-in access to the aircraft for hand rotating and unloading equipment, etc. Can also be made to offset to the right.
- O.S.H.A. compliant forward assent and descent stair.
- Heavy duty steel construction. More than ample cross bracing for durability and long service life.
- Hand rails: Signature design of heavy wall 1.5" round steel tubing mounted to stair rail in two places at lower end. This design avoids potential damage and creates a very sturdy unit both in up and down and side to side action.
- Heavy duty tow bar.
- Single action plunge brakes. Just pull back on a lever and the GSE stand is locked in place.
- Main wheels: 2 - 16" x 4" Solid rubber main wheels feature heavy-duty axles and hubs.
- Swivel wheels: 2 - 8" x 2" Urethane over steel wheels with precision bearings and heavy duty KPL swivels make the GSE platform very easy to maneuver by hand.
- Steps: Galvanized steel grip strut (saw tooth design)** with signature baked on safety yellow leading edge.
- Finish: Powder coated with WAAG high visibility orange (other colors on request) and a second powder coat of U.V. resistant clear.
- Accessories and customizable features available:
- Standard - Galvanized steel grip strut saw tooth design
- Optional - Traction tread design for passenger access
- Optional – Special padded handrails for aircraft protection against handrail while using the stand at an opposite direction.
- *Any size stand can be made to order.
- **Other step designs in galvanized steel and aluminum are available.
Made in the U.S.A. by WAAG