90 Inch Marshalling Stand
90 Inch Marshalling GSE Stand
WAAG designs and manufactures world class aircraft ground support equipment built to handle the rigors of everyday abuse on the tarmac. Our heavy duty aviation GSE platforms and stairs are designed to be operated by a single member of your ground support team. Each piece of aircraft GSE is built with large wheels for quick towing, KPL heavy duty swivel wheels for easy manuevering, non-slip grip strut (saw tooth design) platforms and stairs, single action plunge brakes and comes in the durable powder coat finish of your choice.
- Height: 90"
- Overall Footprint: 120” long x 56” wide
- Overall Size: 120” long x 56” wide x 131” overall height
- Top Deck: 90” high x 30” deep
- O.S.H.A. compliant forward assent and descent stair.
- Heavy duty steel construction. More than ample cross bracing for durability and long service life.
- Hand rails: Signature design of heavy wall 1.5" round steel tubing mounted to stair rail in two places at lower end. This design avoids potential damage and creates a very sturdy unit both in up and down and side to side action.
- Heavy duty tow bar.
- Single action plunge brakes. Just pull back on a lever and the GSE stand is locked in place.
- Main wheels: 2 - 16" x 4" Solid rubber main wheels feature heavy-duty axles and hubs.
- Swivel wheels: 2 - 8" x 2" Urethane over steel wheels with precision bearings and heavy duty KPL swivels make the GSE platform very easy to maneuver by hand.
- Steps: Galvanized steel grip strut (saw tooth design)** with signature baked on safety yellow leading edge.
- Finish: Powder coated with WAAG high visibility orange (other colors on request) and a second powder coat of U.V. resistant clear.
- Shipping: Stair is shipped with handrails off and zip tied to the side. Total shipping weight is 885 lbs. F.O.B. WAAG, Van Nuys, CA.
- Accessories and customizable features available:
- Standard - Galvanized steel grip strut saw tooth design
- Optional - Traction tread design for passenger access
- Optional – Special padded handrails for aircraft protection against handrail while using the stand at an opposite direction.
- *Any size stand can be made to order.
- **Other step designs in galvanized steel and aluminum are available.
Made in the U.S.A. by WAAG